Future Perfect Tense

 The only use of this tense is to talk about future actions that will be finished before some specified point in the future.

Pola

Positive Sentences
Subject + Auxiliary verb + Auxiliary verb + Verb + ing
e.g. I/a dog etc. will have e.g. eaten/given/gone etc.

    Examples
    I will have retired by the end of this year.
    I read 40 pages a day. If I keep up the pace, I will have read the book by Tuesday.
Questions
Auxiliary verb + Subject + Auxiliary verb + Verb + ing
will e.g. I/a dog etc. have e.g. eaten/given/gone etc.

    Examples
    Will they have graduated from Cambridge by July 2009?
    Will I have retired by the end of the year?
    Will you have bought a new processor by the end of this week?
Negative Sentences
Subject + Auxiliary verb + not + Auxiliary verb + Verb + ing
e.g. I/a dog etc. will not have e.g. eaten/given/gone etc.

Examples
They won't have graduated from from Cambridge by July 2009.
My uncle won't have retired by the end of the year.

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © METAMORFOSA.